Monday, April 03, 2006

pms?

Moody giler ari nih. Aku pun tak tau apsal. Maybe becoz of yesterday? Rasanyer kot? Sentap dia tak jadi pegi tuh masih ada. Although I can understand his 'tiredness' but ... ntah lah sentap tuh still ada, coz of the last minute cancellation kot? Well, I did have a good time anyway last nite.

Ohh c'mon lah, he's just a colleague, not more than that. U should know better. Don't fall so easily. He hasn't done anything yet to win u. And why must feel this way?? You're not supposed to, you're just a colleague to him, nothing more than that, wake up!!!

Yeah I know, but I just couldn't helped it. So, dari pagi sampai lah nak balik tadi aku tak bercakap langsung ngan dia. Things yang selalu buat sama-sama pun. Rasanya, this is the best way ... tak yah baik sangat, wat cam biasa jek. Or else, nanti aku yang teruk.

Hehe ... skang mmg dah proved aku ni mmg a moody person. Dah ler sensitif, emo lak tuh. Lagi tkmo ngaku. Ahaks!